Get Your India Herbs Today and Solve Many Health Problems !



Thursday, May 12, 2011

Losing Weight...with Herbs
FAQ About Yogic Slim


Q: What is Yogic Slim?

A: Yogic Slim is a natural herbal formula for weight loss that works on the body and mind to regulate appetite, optimize digestion and nutrient absorption, increase metabolism and energy, and reduce cholesterol and body fat. The constituent herbs work to correct harm done over the years and reduce the propensity for weight gain in the future without the negative side effects of conventional drugs. For thousands of years, yogis have maintained supreme physiques and achieved longevity with diets naturally rich in Ayurvedic herbs. Yogic Slim applies this ancient wisdom to help you realize the same slim figure and vitality as Indian yogis.

Q: How does Yogic Slim work?

A: Yogic Slim is based on the findings of Ayurveda, the world's oldest medical system. Herbs from throughout India are formulated into a blend that engender enzymatic activity in the thyroid to increase metabolism, rejuvenate the liver which holds the key to many of the body's fat-burning mechanisms, minimize nervous tension to remove turmoil in the digestive tract, promote production of digestive enzymes to hasten digestion so food has less opportunity to be converted into stored fat, support blood formation which has a positive impact on the body's energy levels, maintain a healthy balance of cholesterol, triglycerides, and phospholipids, retard the buildup of fatty plaques that may harden arteries, and introduce equilibrium that prevents excess appetite.

Q: What is the dosage?

A: Take one pill, twice a day with meals. That's all. Yogic Slim is natural and herbal.

Q: Are there any side-effects?

A: No. Yogic Slim pills are comprised of a non-prescription herbal formula that is safe for you to use. All ingredients have been deemed safe for human consumption by the FDA.

Q: Who should order Yogic Slim?

A: You should order Yogic Slim if you want to realize permanent weight loss and heightened vitality with a proven herbal formula. This product is doctor approved. It is all natural. And its science has been tested and proven over the course of 5,000 years.

Q: How long before I see results?

Here is a realistic timetable for what you can expect when Yogic Slim is used in conjunction with a balanced diet / exercise program and sufficient rest:

Week One Through Week Four
During this period you will feel calmer while experiencing heightened energy levels and strength. Your digestion functions will improve and food cravings will become more subdued. A less burdened digestive tract in conjunction with greater control over eating habits will result in weight loss in the range of 1 to 2 kg.

Week Four Through Week Eight
Now you will start to notice marked improvements in physique and vitality. You will have greater mastery over eating habits and your body will be able to process meals with relative ease. Accompanied by a feeling of lightness in your core, you will enjoy rising energy levels as nutrient transport mechanisms work with greater efficiency, the body's metabolism is stimulated to burn more calories, and fat storage is reduced. You will experience weight loss in the range of 2 kg.

Week Nine And Beyond
Improved health and feeling of well-being will encourage you to become more active. Increased activity, regularity in appetite, ease in digestion, minimized fat storage, and heightened metabolism of calories will lead you towards a cycle of weight loss and improved vitality. You can expect weight loss in the range of 2 kg.


Testimonials

I have been taking Yogic Slim for about 5 weeks now. And I have lost weight, and I sleep better, and my circulation has improved and I am very happy with the product. And the reason why I was looking for something was because I wanted to restore my thyroid and lose weight. And after research on the Internet by my husband Juan, we found this product and I was willing to try it even though I've been trying many things for several years and never had any results. And this is Elizabeth from Australia. Thank you. Bye.
Elizabeth (age 56) - Australia


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Anne,
I am so grateful to have discovered Yogic Slim. As can happen, after a lifetime of being active, I gained weight during a career change. This weight gain was then exacerbated by injuries following a car accident which had rendered me inactive. I was shocked, I had become downright fat and very depressed! I tried diet and exercise on my own with minimal results. Concerned for my health, and to facilitate my treatment for the car accident injuries, I pursued nutritional counseling and holistic healing. My primary goals were to make a lifestyle change that included weight loss and obtaining better health. Yogic Slim was suggested for me as it was believed that it would help "jump start" my metabolism and might facilitate my weight loss goals. I was skeptical as I have never believed that any weight loss supplement would actually work.

Yogic Slim has worked for me. I honestly know this as prior diet and exercise were only minimally successful and I remained the same weight, and shape, for months. However AFTER taking Yogic Slim these results were dramatically improved as I started to lose weight at a steady rate. I have maintained this steady weight loss rate for months and have now lost approximately 43 pounds. I believe that Yogic Slim has helped maximize the results of my weight loss efforts. In addition, after taking Yogic Slim I felt more energetic and had the unforeseen benefit of clearer, brighter skin. I have been very satisfied with this product and, especially, with the results I have achieved while taking Yogic Slim.
Thank you for your wonderful product.
Erin


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yogic Slim is great. I haven't used the product long enough to see any weight loss but I'm enjoying other health improvements. Simply feeling well in my body was reason enough for me to make a second order right away. Yogic Slim helps me to think clearer, gives me energy, and it controls hunger and food cravings. I'm anticipating shedding some of these extra pounds real soon. Overall I love the product.
Stephanie


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just want to say that I am so happy with the Yogic-slim. I started taking it 2 weeks ago, and immediately noticed a change in my appetite. Now I'm one of those people who has a real problem with overeating. I have been on diets and always have gone on pure willpower. This time, however, it's not just willpower. I really am not as hungry. I'm in the 3rd week and am starting to notice more energy too. 2 of my friends are using it too. I was wondering why you don't have any testimonials on your website? If you need one, here it is!!
Liz


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am very happy with your product. Along with exercise and eating healthy it works. But, I have found it works for something else that is unbelievable. I am working on it. I will let you know. It would be something for women all over the world. I just need to finish putting it together. I will keep you posted.
Sincerely, Karen



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I realize I've only been taking your product about two weeks, but...about 5 or 6 years ago, I was seeing a traditional Chinese doctor (I usually trying alternative medicine first). I was being treated for bad sinuses. I had an adverse reaction to an herb (my "tea" contained 8-19 herbs) and gained 20 pounds in a month. The doctor thought it was impossible to have gained fat in that time cause he saw my food intake record and exercise record.

What's interesting is that a medical doctor tried giving my a prescription water pill a year or two ago --and it did absolutely nothing. Since I've been taking your product, I feel like I'm taking a water pill. Have you had any reports that maybe this combination of herbs readjusts bodily functions that were astray?

I just have not been able to get rid of this excess water, so I'm very excited about your product and how it has helped reduce hunger pangs and eat less. I'm anxious to try it for a month -- and maybe longer!
Cheryl


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shortly I will need to order Yogi Slim. I am so impressed with your product, I was wondering if you had product to increase energy.
Thank you, Cheryl




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After 3 weeks of using your product, I will be ordering 3 more bottles. I have experienced weight lose and my appetite decreased. Thank you for the opportunity to try your product.
Jill


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been taking Yogic Slim for two weeks now and have lost weight (fat). I have not changed my diet ( it is pretty low caloric in intake) nor my exercise regimen ( 1 hour daily, 7 days per week).
Robert

More...On Yogi Slim

This Post Proposed by Herbs As Remedies

-------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

No comments: